QUALIFYING MEDICAL CONDITIONS
You must have one of these qualifying conditions:
TO QUALIFY IN NYS YOU WILL NEED ONE CONDITION AND ASSOCIATED CONDITION (n/a Opioid Dependence & PTSD)
*As defined by 10 NYCRR §1004.2(a)(8)(xi)) which states, any severe pain that the practitioner determines degrades health and functional capability; where the patient has contradictions, has experienced intolerable side effects, or has experienced failure or one or more previously tried therapeutic options; and where there is documented evidence of such pain having lasted 3 months or more beyond onset, or the practitioner reasonably anticipates such pain to last three months or more beyond onset.
** any condition for which an opioid could be prescribed, provided that the precise underlying condition is expressly stated on the patient’s certification.
***only if enrolled in a treatment program certified pursuant to Article 32 of the Mental Hygiene Law
DOCUMENTS NEEDED TO SHOW RESIDENCY
Must have either:
- Drivers’s License without PO BOX
- New York State Non-Driver’s ID
Other valid forms:
- Utility bill
- Hotel bill (3 months paid)
- Government issued ID
SEND US YOUR DOCUMENTS TO REVIEW AT NO COST
Info@mmr-ny.com or fax 516-299-9118
- Approved forms are limited to vaporized oil cartridges, capsules, powders and an oral tincture.
- Smoking is not permitted and the regulations prohibit edibles.
- The marijuana flower is grown under strict supervision by NYS, and is all organic free of contaminants, mold, tested by Wadsworth Labs.
- MMJ products are certified, labeled and quality controlled.
- Certification expires after 1 year from the date it is signed or the date specified for early termination
- Certification never expires for patients certified as terminally ill- only at death
- Patients must be 18 and over to work with Medical Marijuana Recs NY or it’s website
- Patients under 21 can have a parent or legal guardian apply for them as designated caregivers
- All patients must pay Department of Health (DOH) a $50 fee to apply which can be reduced or waived if s/he is experiencing financial hardship- currently the fee is waived.
- Once the application is approved, DOH will issue the you a registry card that will include any limitations regarding forms or dosage made by the certifying practitioner
- Check out our informative blogs: https://medicalmarijuanarecsny.com/blog
HERE TO HELP YOU FEEL BETTER
Lauraine Kanders, ANP, ACNP-BC and her team will provide you with the guidance and support you need to get your recommended for medical marijuana. They will walk you step by step through the process on a state-of-the-art telemedicine platform provided with a secure connection by MarijuanaDoctors. The decision to issue a certificate rests solely on the practitioner.